playing onebloack in minecaft pe

 

 

playing oneblock in minecraft pocket eddition

hy everyone today i am playing one block in minecraft pocket edition one block is a mod of minecraft in which you have only one block to mine after you mine that block any other block spawn in its place you have to reach till last stage to enter end portal and you have to mine that block and make your own i land to survive there and make your make but remember you have limited resources so dont waste them and the block is floating on sky so dont fall down so today i am going to collect resources to make my own house here and expand my i land it will be a awesome journey and its like you are stuck on a place where there is no space you have no motive in this mode pack you have only just to mine and mine and mine and mine so lets go our first block is a dirt block and we will have to mine a few to get new blocks and after this we will get wood to make basic tools and i will be going through this series to complete it now just i am going to expand my i land and make my house mobs will also spawn while mining so i will have to be careful so just hope that creepers dont spawn here and now i am going to make my house it will be only of wood oh look i got a dog i am going to tame it ok i got many animals so i am going to make a place for my animals and to keep them there like i ve got mushroom cow chickens and sheeps i am going to expand my i land to make a space for my cows and other animals these animals are so cute they are just amazing and there we go so now i will have to take all animals captured there so this series is first series in which i am using mod packand for this i have no experience and idea about how will i edit this video or i think i will not edit it or just do simple things of editing if you want to download minecraft pe in free go and check my website there will be full tutorial to how to download minecraft poclet edition in free and if you want to know how to play minecraft pocket edition in multiplayer server comment down i will post on my website to play multiplayer and sign in in minecraft pocket edition and play with your friends just comment below thanks for reading my post and also watch my video and also like my post thank you

Post a Comment

0 Comments