destroying everything in minecraft pocket edition

 

 

       playing minecraft 


hy everyone how are you welcome again today i am again playing minecraft and today i will be destroying everything in my minecraft world and then again creating them in a new way because chunks near my house are not managed like there is no way to get on other side of my pandas house and i have to take a complete round from river side but i will destroy it and manage everything like there will be no mess and it will look more amazing and beautiful i will try to make in differeant from first once so lets go to destroy everything first of all i will destroy my beloved xp farm that gives me unlimited xp and small amount of loot it took me a lot of time to create it because it was so big and large amount of cobblestone was required to complete it so i am going to destroy it first but i will remember it so much and first i am going to its up and then i will start destroying it from up side so i will need some bocks to get up ok so i am up here and i am starting to destroy it block by block and give me some time to destroy it so finally i destroyed it and then i am going to destroy my pandas house and i will make them on some distance from my house i am not going to destroy everything i will destroy just these to thinge my xp farm and panda house and you can remember i had created a  creeper farm to mae unlimited rockets but unfortunately it works only in java edition so i destroyed it and i will also make a big mansion in my next to next video and i will hard work in my videos and posts to prepare better videos for you and watch my minecraft series all videos to know what i am doing and be happy if you want to play minecraft pe in free watch my previous post in my web thanks and if you enoyed post my like my post  and share it to others that they can also enoy it and give your opinions about my posts ank like my post 

                        new update

you all know that minecraft has launched his newest update 1.19 in this update they introduced warden that also a boss mob and warden has more health than ender dragon warden can literally one shot any mob or player warden is found in deep city and is spawned when you make noise and his most powerful attack is sonic attack in sonic attack warden releases rays that can damage you and you can avoid warden by sneaking and moving without making noise frogs are also added in minecraft there areb four types of frogs minecraft found in diffeerent biomes like in desert in swamp and in other places and a new type of biome that will look like swamp biome its name is mangrove swamp biome here you will find new type of trees and blocks allay is also added in minectraft 1.19 update allay is a passive mob that will help you to mine blocks and different things bye bye

Post a Comment

0 Comments