playing tdm in pubg mobile

 hello guys welcome today i am playing pubg mobile tdm and i will use thomson in tdm i will win this match and it will be a amazing game so the tdm is a game in which we have to complete 40 kills and there are 2 teams and each team contains 4 players and the team which completes 40 kills first wins the match like every game you can select the gun with which you want to play and the team which has less kills and dont complete 40 kills first loses match and theres not any minus of rank in tdm and if you also want to rank push in the tdm you can play rank in tdm so lets go i will try to get more kills and to play best and the player who want to play with his friends and want to know who is best from them they can play in a room the pubg is a game where you can interact with other persons and your friens and you have to kill your opponents and beat everyone in the match so lets start the match my team mates are playing well but one of them is not playing game well and he is stealing my kills and thats why my kills are not enough to be a mvp but my team mates can able me to win this match so thats it for today and if you enjoyed my post like it and share to your frinds and also go and watch my video on youtube and subscibe my channel bye bye


Post a Comment

0 Comments