making diamond tools and armour in minecraft

making diamond armour in minecraft


 hello guys welcome today i am again playing minecraft and today i will be making a diamond armour and tools and enchanting table in minecraft because in minecraft the more powerful you are the more your skills grow and so i will be making a armour of minecaft and enchanting it so lets go so here at the back side of my house i will be making a mine  at the back of my house and then ii will find diamonds ok so here we go i have mined enough to reach at the diamond coordinates so from here i will make a straight mine and i have mined so long and found diamonds so lets go i have made the preparation to defeat ender dragon and for that i have made diamons armour and ender dragon is so power ful to defeat so here i made a armour of diamond and to make it more powerful i will enchant it and my diamond armour is ready and it needs small enchantments now so lets go and enchant it i will apply protection and mendind on my full armour but i will also enchant it with other enchantments and my armour is ready and the preparation to kill ender dragon is done in my next video we will go to defeat ender dragon i have a youtube channel also and go and check my channel and if you like my videos so then also share my channel to your friends so i can get motivated thats it for todays post and i will soon apload a new post also with gaming news so heres the video 


bye bye

Post a Comment

0 Comments