surviving raid in minecraft pocket edition

hello guys welcome every one and today i was going to make an anvil and suddenly there i saw a raid at my house so i decided to kill all the raiders and get the hero effect and then the raid started and i had no good armour to kill all the raiders in my last video i had enchanted my armour and now i will kill all the raiders so lets the first raid is started and its easy to survive through and the next raid will be little hard to survive through and then the last raid there will be a dinasour like creature in last raid he can kill me in just one hit so here we go last raid has started and while fighting with raiders my whole armour got broken and i will have to make a new armour and then i will go to make a new anvil and then like all my posts it will end and so on last but not least so here we go i will have to kill all the raiders and once again they killed me and i have nothing left to kill all the raiders and now i will have to make a sword of wood it will be hard to kill raiders now because they large in quantity and now they will give me explosive damage so lets go i had killed all the raiders and now ii will go to find iron and make anvil so i can enchant my armour so i will find the for the iron in different caves and after that if i find iron i will  enchant my armour or if i dont foun i will end the video and at the last i had found enough irons to make an anvil and now i will have to trade with villagers to get enchantment books and then i will enchant my armour there it so lets end the post and if you want to watch the whole video watch the video above



bye bye

Post a Comment

0 Comments