Pubg Mobile new gameplay TDM With 12 kills /Akm+M416 gameplay



Hello guys today we are talking about pubg gameplay. In this gameplay I used AKM and M416 and only a red dot. pubg is a popular game in now a days and in this gameplay I killed first person and started the match. I don't use a gyro scope because my device is low in Ram and there is no option for a gyro scope But my sensitivity is on my hands and that's why I can control the recoil of AKM and Now I will Write two lines on AKM: AKM is a damaging gun also in real life It is a Russian gun it is a 7.62×39mm assault rifle designed by Mikhail Kalashnikov. It is a common modernized variant of the AK-47 rifle developed in the 1940s. and the second gun is M416 which is a rare gun. This gun uses 
5.56×45mm NATO ammo. There are many skins of this gun but rare and epic is M1416 Glacier. now we will back to our game play I had killed 12 persons  and my deaths are 6 Only the kills assisted which means those peoples which will be kill in 1 or 2 bullets someone killed them by only a single fire. My KD ratio is (2).That's only starting I will now try to improve them. The most powerful gun in this game is AWM. The AWM is a Gun comes in a flare  or in a drop. Now you ask that what is a flare it is a red colored pistol in the game you can fire on the sky and after 2 or 3 seconds a box comes 
from air by an aero plane and drops the flare box on you there will be some special equipment's like AWM, gilli suit a level 3 bag and a helmeted of level 3. the simple drop is a drop which will comes through a airplane from pubg developers. there will also the things of level 3. Now we will talk about the zone The first zone doesn't kill you but second and last zone will kill you in some seconds. we can heal up to fight and win the match. there we can also use some techniques to win the match. we can camp in the grass with gilli suit like a snake and many other ways to win and in the last there will be a 
Winner Winner and a chicken dinner.

Post a Comment

0 Comments