granny door escape from granny house

 



Hello guys today we are talking about the Granny game yes the Granny. It is a horror game in this game we have to escape from the granny house if we make any noise the Granny will hear and comes to the point that's why we have to play this game without dropping or touching any thing. There will be 5 days
to escape from the Granny house when you will be killed by Granny that means one day is spent. the dialogue of Granny is "I See You". She is a devil. The Granny is so powerful. this game is a popular game many of the children and legends play this games. There are million of things in this game.
Because it is a most popular game that's why I played it but now I realized it is not easy to play firstly I played in practice mode now I practiced a lot that's why I started playing in easy mode after playing easy I tried difficult and so on. The game starts from a bed on which we are sleeping you can also 
get down under the bed when Granny comes to kill you. The Granny can be slept by a gun and an injection she will sleep only for 2 minutes and you can vanish from her house.

Post a Comment

0 Comments